9/02/2005

The Ouchfit

I may be a little obsessed with food since quitting smoking about 3 weeks ago.

I don't understand why nobody makes a hot fudge salad.

Most of the clothing pieces I throw together would be better referred to as ouchfits.

It is not helpful to eat a large bag of Smoky Bacon potato chips while reading William Leith's The Hungry Years: Confessions of a Food Addict.

Next week, I'm going to become obsessed with finding out whether the 6 pounds gained in 2 weeks can be as easily lost.

I think I know the answer already.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a cracking blog here! Without doubt I will bookmark your site ! I have a cholesterol medication articles site. It virtually treats all aspects that concern cholesterol medication articles topics. If you have got the opportunity, kindly come and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog...good job!
AWSOME Lawn Garden
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Lawn Garden,
please come and check it out. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this Free Software site, it's pretty awesome too!