My fudge still hasn't arrived but I've no time to worry about that because something pretty spectacular showed up in today's post and it's been distracting me all day.
A while back, Jen from Casual Slack and Amy from Mish Mash came up with a game of blog tag but of the sort that requires you to go postal.
Amy's original card to Jen is a masterpiece nearly defying description. It's now been seen in person by several bloggers, each who has added their own touches to it. The card's been on tour through America and recently spent time in Scotland and Australia and it's now made it to the Great White North and into my grubby Canadian hands.
If you'd like to be the next recipient of this work of art in progress, leave me a comment and I'll add something to it and it'll be on the next leg of the journey.
The present incarnation of the card looks a little something like this.
The original card from Amy to Jen with additions by Jen, Chris and Miss Alex
Another lovely pussy card!
Sushiboy's card with nutritional and hilarious snack on the back, additional message from Sans Pantaloons inside
Sans shows off his hypnotic eyes, rhyming prowess and ripped bod. Additional message inside by Scarlet (turn monitor upside down to read) and some hilarious card back antics from Sans
Some lovely scenes of Australia courtesy of Scarlet and family and a message on the back, have a look at the upper left corner of that postcard- yikes!
The paint's almost dry on my addition to things but first let me recap Jen and Amy's official rules:
Official rules & regulations:
• When You Get "The Card"post a photograph/scan of it's arrival & contents
• Ask readers to leave a comment if they want the card next
• Pick the blogger who is worthy
• THEN add your name / url plus a nice message or creative addition to the card
• Include a copy of the official rules with the card
• Send it on it's way to the next worthy recipient
• Send it out fast..
- no putting it on the mantle an admiring it for 3 weeks...
• Can a blogger who has already received the card - be sent the card again? - Yes!
• What if there is no room left on the card? -ADD A NEW PAGE - IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!
So? Any takers? You know you waaaant it...