When a Princess asks you to do her bidding, you do what you must to get into the royal will. She asked me to post on six quirks, facts or things about myself. Being the most conservative looking kind of rebel you've ever seen, I refuse to post 'rules'. It's six things, you'll figure it out.
In some particular order:
5. I can't dance. At all. Unless I'm drunk. But I don't really drink. If I drank more, I'd pretend that I wouldn't want to join Coaster Punchman as he learns country and western dancing and instead, lead a big Bollywood style production number. Watch for me coming to an Indian slum near you!
6. While I may not be much of a drinker, I can still drink you under the table. It's in my genes coming as I do from a long line of marathon drinkers.
1. It took me a long time to come up with just the right name for my cat. 'Rizzo' suits her perfectly. Now, I rarely call her by the name I anguished over. If it pops into my head when I see her, that's what she gets. Latest monikers include Bunny Kardashian and Kitty Kitty Dum Dum. The 'b' in dumb is left off to preserve her dignity.
3. Making seat friends (or single serving friends) leads to satisfying relationships. Whenever I go to an opera or theatre event, I generally end up chatting with someone seated nearby who I don't know. A laugh or opinion about whatever is playing is exchanged, we smile at each other and I never have to see them again. No muss, no fuss.
4. For someone who spends a fair bit of time on the Internet I generally leave it to others to find fascinating, funny or amazing items for me to view. 'My latest find' (thank you cousin Jessica) is Fail Blog. Hilarious.
2. I am going into sugar withdrawal. Despair arrived but the fudge didn't. My mother got the parcel she tried to send me back a second time and is now embroiled in a war with Canada Post. They don't want to refund her the hefty postage she paid to try and send it to me (fudge is heavy!) but my money's on mom. By the end of it, she'll have free stamps for life.
I'm supposed to tag people to play but since I don't touch anyone before donning a HazMat suit, I'll just invite them to give it a go this way:
and the rest.