11/25/2005

One Man's Folly

A friend sent me an email with instructions for one of those fun activities that you can astound and amaze your friends with. You know the kind - an impossible body activity like -rub your eyeball while licking your brain--see? can't be done- that kind. I've seen this type of email before and never had one changed my life. That is...until now!

This is how it went (and I know you'll be trying it yourself but please be careful, it can have an unintended result) --

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor
and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6"
in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.
There's nothing you can do about it. Try it with the left as well.

Before I even tried it, I thought 'it would probably be more fun to get your entire office to do it at the same time and film it'. I always think in single quotation marks about group activities.
So, how did the exercise change my life? I tried it first with my right foot / hand and then added the left foot / hand going counter clockwise and was immediately cast in a musical follies show! I didn't even think they were still around!

Since I'd always thought show biz could be an option, I no longer work in an office. In fact, right now? I'm appearing nightly in your town. Up to you to find me though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.