Because it's been almost all about music and vacation here this week, I figured I'd better pony up with a Random Ten Songs list which I've been neglecting a bit lately. Some really great things showed up on the iPod as I shuffled along.
It's late so I only uploaded one mp3 that's definitely worth a listen. I used to love hearing my very white but cool friend Lorena singing all the parts along with the track. Nothing beats hearing all that swearing and a lovely invite from a true lady to 'suck my dick hos'.
1. Oliver's Army - Elvis Costello
2. High On Cruel - Neko Case & Her Boyfriends
3. Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
4. My Hero - Foo Fighters
5. Christmas At The Zoo - The Flaming Lips
6. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
7. An Angry Blade - Iron & Wine
8. Lonesome Road - Julie London
9. Not Tonight (Ladies Night).mp3 - Lil Kim ft Left Eye, Da Brat, Missy Elliot, Angie Martinez
10.Tennessee Flat Top Box - Johnny Cash
I'm not sure how Julie London would have felt opening up for Lil Kim. Although they'd be a hard act to follow as well, our man Johnny's more than up to the task.
Reader's Diary #1639- Carleigh Baker: Bad Endings
10 hours ago