I saw this fun music related quiz over at AC44's blog.
His answers were funny and when I gave it a try, I thought, some of these are pretty lame but from #11 to 18 things seem to have worked out to be hilarious, to me anyway.
Give it a go people.
* Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP/Whatever on shuffle.
* Use the song title as the answer to the question.
* NO CHEATING
1. How does the world see me? Fingertips...Poe
2. Will I have a happy life? 40 Miles To Vegas...Southern Culture on the Skids
3. What do my friends really think of me? The Rifle...Alela Diane
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Brotha...Jill Scott
5. How can I make myself happy? Don't Know How...Joss Stone
6. What should I do with my life? All Cried Out...Alison Moyet
7. Will I ever have children? Last...Jeff Buckley
8. What is some good advice for me? The Same Boy You've Always Known...White Stripes
9. How will I be remembered? Hold On...Sarah McLachlan
10. What is my signature dancing song? Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again...Sarah Brightman (burning right up the charts)
11. What do I think my current theme song is? Feeling Gravity's Pull...R.E.M. (parts of me anyway)
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? A Common Disaster...Cowboy Junkies
13. What song will play at my funeral? Alone in the Garden...Gold City (how awesome that a gospel tune ended here where we're talking about my end)
14. What type of women/men do I like? My Off White Flag...Dirty Projectors
15. What is my day going to be like? The Scorpion Departs But Never Returns...Phil Ochs
16. Will I ever have love again? One Thing...Amerie
17. What type of sex life do I have? Get Off...Dandy Warhols
18. What song would be the title of my own porno movie? Young Americans...David Bowie (I'm sure he means over the age of consent Americans, otherwise, that would be creepy.
Visit from Chuckie and family!
1 day ago