11/16/2007

And Now A Word From Coaster Punchman

Dear Gentle Readers of Passion of the Dale,

Dale has generously offered to host this week's episode of "The Mama Gin Files." I was unable to post it on the front page of Coaster Punchman's World for fear of retribution by Poor George, who forbade me from publishing the video. However, since the trials and tribulations of living with Mama Gin is my story too I feel altogether entitled --- at least as long as I don't get caught.

Click here to experience Poor George trying to practice his bass clarinet in the face of Mama Gin's daily dose of harassment.

Google Video has been acting really weird lately, so it may take several clicks on the "play" button before you actually get to see the video. (It might tell you it's "unavailable" a bunch of times - something Google is trying to iron out.)

And if you aren't amused by crazy Chinese ladies harassing their gay sons, there are also some cute cats in the video. Maybe that will make up for it.

Enjoy.

Coaster Punchman

12 comments:

Les Becker said...

Ouch. I'm not sure which is worse - the harping, or the "high-pitchiness". That would drive me out, too.

Then again, I wouldn't need to be driven out, as I am waaay cool and laid-back about that stuff. "GRANDCHILDREN?! Good God, don't you dare - I'm too young! And stay away from girls; they're dirty liars who just want your money and your babies! And more money."

Moderator said...

Wait. I'm totally confused. What site is this again?

Coaster Punchman said...

Love your tag lines. Thanks for hosting me over here. I figure between you and the handful of other host bloggers most of my usual readers will get to see the video. And would one's life really be complete without it? These are the questions that must be asked.

Anonymous said...

Damn you guys, another keyboard bites the dust. This time it was red wine. *sigh*

Thats the best "Three's Company" episode I ever saw!

chelene said...

CP could do a whole blog of Mama Gin posts and I would never, ever grow tired of it.

Dale, if you hear some ominous squeaking head for the hills!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Who would win in a fight? Mama Gin or the Korean Bagel Lady? I would pay big money to watch that.

Jake's Mom said...

Hosting blogs. Sneaky. I only have to stalk one of you, saves me time.

Coaster Punchman said...

I've been begging Dale for a video of KBL! Then we could have throw down.

wonderturtle said...

Wow.

Dale said...

Always with the money and the babies and the money you Les Becker types, tsk tsk.

Grant, this space for rent or rant.

Life has no meaning without The Mama Gin Files Mr. Punchman.

I hope you own stock in a keyboard company Bluez. I wonder if the Ropers live close by to Mama Gin?

But don't the hills have eyes Chelene? I don't think I'll be safe anywhere.

That's a good question Barbara, they both look pretty damned wiley. How much money?

We're only thinking of you Jake's Mom.

You never know CP, I may capture her likeness on tape some day, I don't want to ruin our relationship though, it's going so well, extra bacon and all.

Something else isn't it Wonderturtle?

paperback reader said...

That's so like my life, except for every single thing about my life. Wait, I believe they did use vowels and breathe air. But that's it.

Dale said...

I heard howling but I'm still not sure about the vowels Pistols.