If Pat Benatar says we belong together, jarring transitions and all, how can I argue?
1. The Field – Sound Providers – a little jazz hop name dropping goodness
2. Stacked Actors – Foo Fighers – a little shake up
3. We Belong – Pat Benatar – where have you gone Mrs. Robinson?
4. Clean Hands, Dirty Hands – Nick Cave – dirty please
5. The Mystery At Ogwen’s Farm – Jane Siberry – mystery solved in line 1: Bessie's gone. Bessie is a cow. I hope they find her, she's needed on set for the 'One More Colour' video.
6. Llorando – Rebekah del Rio – I was alright for a while, until this song started haunting my random lists, if I drop dead, call David Lynch
7. Bowling Green – Neko Case & Her Boyfriends – I’ve sent my application in just in case there's an opening in the boyfriend ranks
8. Everywhere I Go – Junior Kimborough – poor Junior, man I wish I could help
9. Born, Never Asked – Laurie Anderson – story of my life (come on, that was good!)
10.Mother and Child – David Sylvian – see number 9 revelation