What a week - work and winter are wearying me (and forcing bad alliteration).
I'm ready to make a deal with the devil and be done with it all. Perhaps tonight. I'm going to see Faust at the opera and from the bits I've read, it involves Monty Hall and a guy with a tail.
I'm hoping an opera that goes to hell can help me feel like I'm in heaven but then again, it is in French. We'll see. While I wait to find out, that old devil called iPod offers you this...
1. I've Got The World On A String - Tony Bennett & Diana Krall (Live on Letterman)
2. Who Am I (Remix) - Sound Providers
3. The Morning Fog - Kate Bush
4. Window Up Above - Ralph Stanley with George Jones
5. Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But... - Arctic Monkeys
6. One More Time - Ruth Brown
7. Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
8. L'Effet Que Tu Me Fais - Edith Piaf
9. Circus - Tom Waits
10.Burn - Tanto Metro & Devonte
Visit from Chuckie and family!
1 day ago