Thanks to Justacoolcat for telling me what day it is today. A couple of days off work is all it takes to confuse me. Someone please make sure I remember to start drinking soon for New Year's Eve please.
1. Burning Bed - James Rosenthal (Frida soundtrack) - Didn't Frida invade one of your lists James?
2. Konichiwa Bitches - Robyn - no idea where this came from but it makes me laugh
3. Love Of My Life - Queen - We Will Rock You has just been cast for a Toronto incarnation and Ben Elton was on The Hour last night.
4. Shake Those Windows - Athlete - I don't remember this. Ah, it came from a Q magazine compliation cd. Nice though.
5. Down To Zero - Bettye Lavette - from her CD I've Got My Own Hell To Raise, I'm not sure I overall enjoy the song choices here but Bettye does give it a real go.
6. Who Knows Where The Time Goes - Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs
7. Brotha - Jill Scott - yes Jill?
8. I'll Be There - Martina McBride
9. America - Tracy Chapman - don't remember downloading this - I am old.
10.Let Me Roll It (Live) - Paul McCartney - I've always loved this song.
Part of the reason shuffle is worth the ride: Following Edith Piaf's L'Accordeoniste, Golden Earring's Radar Love came on. Shifting gears is good for you.
I'm already smarter
4 hours ago