They've been wondering what funeral mix you'd like to have played when your big day arrives. I've long toyed with the idea of playing deejay at my own send off and so, here's my first attempt at a list. Granted, not all of these would make the final cut but there are a few buried in the mix that I'd keep.
1. The Trick Is To Keep Breathing - Garbage
2. If You Were To Wake Up - Lyle Lovett
3. Born Secular - Jenny Lewis
4. God Is A Real Estate Developer - Michelle Shocked
5. Strange Angels - Laurie Anderson
6. I Set Myself on Fire - XTC
7. Try Not To Breathe - R.E.M.
8. Rocket's Tail - Kate Bush
9. Oh Happy Day - Harlem Gospel Choir
10.What'll I Do - The McGarrigles - this song makes me want to cry every time I hear it.