8/25/2007

Ein Interview Mit Fleckigem


When he's not busy trying to kick his Coke habit, Splotchy, or Fleckigem as the Germans call him, spends time creating and maintaining a fascinating blog that is sure to be on the best dressed list this year. He's a sharp observer of life offering wry observations on a variety of topics in a number of mediums.

He recently ponied up with some excellent answers to some so-so questions. The sweatshop I buy my questions from provides questionable quality goods but once in a while... You can read the results here. Do it for the kids.

8 comments:

katrocket said...

Dammit Dale, when are you going to stop answering questions and run away with me?

Dale said...

When I have proof you're not a deaf retard Katrocket. Get on it.

katrocket said...

My retarded deafness only surfaces when faced with unintelligible accents. Now would a retard use a big word like "accents"?

I have a nice rack, if that helps at all.

Coaster Punchman said...

The same brilliant Q&A we've come to expect from Dale and his readers. My answers will come soon, sometime after I'm done with Bubs. God I'm lame.

Splotchy said...

For the record, only my Mom calls me Fleckigem.

Thanks again for the questions.

Pezda's Ghost said...

Very nice as usual. I'm a little suspicious of your consistency, however. Are you really Peter Jennings? Perhaps you faked your death so that you could blog in relative anonymity?

Tanya Espanya said...

I'm coughing up some fleckigem...

(kidding, I'm kidding...I heart you Splotchy!)

Dale said...

A nice rack is helpful at all times Katrocket. I think someone not so retarded is writing for you.

You're the blogging master of suspense CP and that's o-tay.

Sorry Splotchy, I didn't mean to overly familiar or familial.

More importantly Pezda, I just noticed your little eyes blink in your avatar. Creepy and cool! And yes, I am PJ.

It's phleckigm you must be thinking of Tanya.