The wondrous Angela tagged me and so did the almighty Skincarver and I enjoyed their answers along with the others I've seen around town so here goes.
1) Would you bungee jump?
**After seeing video footage of people conking their heads, no. I have parasailed though, that counts right?
2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
**I’m already doing it: blogging and getting paid a cool million a year for it.
3) Your favorite fictional animal?
4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?
5) When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?
6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
**Wait for the alarm to sound and shut it off.
7) Have you ever gone to therapy?
**Only long enough to realize not everything can be blamed on your parents.
8) If you could have one super power what would it be?
**X-ray vision. For all the pervy reasons.
9) Your favorite cartoon character?
10) Do you go to church?
**No but I worship at several blog altars.
11) What is your best childhood memory?
**My Dad lacing up my skates, the smell of my Mom’s bread baking and summers spent at the local pool.
12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
**Considering the lack of general sticktoitiveness all around, I propose a new ritual: if I decide you’re not really giving it a good go before splitting up, I get to shoot you in the head.
13) Do you own a gun?
**No, I abhor even the suggestion of violence.
14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
**Yes, but only with the butt of a gun.
15) Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
**Yep, and played guitar in the Junior Choir. If the devil doesn’t like it he can sit on a tack. I could have been one of the New Main Street Singers.
16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
**It changes from person to person and whether they’re wearing their default face or not. (I haven’t stopped thinking about the default face issue since Wonderturtle mentioned it).
17) What is your biggest mistake?
**That’s probably for others to answer rather than me. I think I’m doing okay.
18) Say something totally random about yourself.
**Did everyone take longest on this question? I purport to hate everyone and then hate myself because really, I need the people.
I’ve been told that red is my colour. A co-worker was going on at length once – look at my nail polish everyone, isn’t it the best? Don’t you love the shade? I just love the colour, don’t you just love it? Isn’t it just a fantastic shade of red? What do you think Dale? I think it really brings out the veins in your eyes. She saw red but in a different way.
19) Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?
**My mother told me once she thought I looked like John Travolta. Keep in mind she also pronounces the word as match-oh. Vicky once told me I looked like Don Knotts. She wishes I’d stop telling people this and just forget it but I can’t. I’m crying right now.
20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
**Set me up with soft candlelight and knocked me down with crazy sex.
21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
**No, I only look at the pictures.
22) Is it wrong to not tag anyone?
**Yes it is but Dale but you know what you're like, not wanting to annoy anyone unless it's on purpose.
EDIT -- I decided to tag a few people after all like it or not. So, how's about Bubs, JustaCoolCat, PinkFluffySlippers, Creepy, Bre and Chelene. Go for it people.