Innocent little Katie Schwartz tagged me with 5 Things You Don't Know About Me. I had to think about this. What do I want you to know that you don't already?
Disclaimer: Everyone on my list or who surfs by this post, please stop and give it a go by posting on your own blog or in the comments. Or I'll sic Baby Jesus on you. Some think he has magical powers.
1. I was promoted from kindergarten to Grade One. I sailed right through those two piece wooden puzzles and never looked back, except to laugh at the people still having trouble with the two piece wooden puzzles.
2. My parents once gave me away for about 8 months. Unfortunately, I was not adopted by a celebrity, I was given back. Fuckers.
3. I have a tattoo. If I've mentioned this before, it's because I'm old but not so old that my tattoo's saggy.
4. You're still thinking about number 2. aren't you? It was like Running With Scissors but with less medication and turmoil. Don't worry, I'm fine, just not rich like Augusten Burroughs is.
5. Sometimes, I end up laughing in the middle of sex. Listen to yourself and your partner sometime.
6. Bonus thing because #4 doesn't really count: I wish I wasn't so glib. I'm the glibbest mofo I know.