6/25/2006

Road Rules

Any time I find myself out of doors, I notice things.

Like a raccoon sleeping right in the middle of the road. What a silly place to nap! I'm not sure why he was wearing so much red but I kept going, none of my business.

I also saw a lot of World Cup soccer fans driving around sporting their solidarity for the home country team with little flags attached to their car windows.

Nothing says I care about the motherland like 50 cents worth of plastic and rayon!

But just to prove how I can have a lack of interest and still show the love -- Go Team!

9 comments:

Moderator said...

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Dale said...

America Fuck Yeah!

Saviour Onassis said...

Everything I know about the World Cup, I learned from Ricky Martin, is that bad?

Dale said...

It's not bad for you if he taught you in person.

nouseforaname said...

I hate re-running over dead animals - sometimes they splatter. ughhh- I do everything I can to avoid it.

nouseforaname said...

I hate re-running over dead animals - sometimes they splatter. ughhh- I do everything I can to avoid it.

Dale said...

You're a true friend to the animals. Running over them once is enough Shroom-Monkey. Commenting about it once is enough too.

Curator said...

I say, “Shove the love!” This World Cup horseshit is becoming a world-class bore.

Dale said...

Tsk tsk Robert, someone might kick you in the balls if you keep that up! Again, so to speak.