9/02/2005

The Ouchfit

I may be a little obsessed with food since quitting smoking about 3 weeks ago.

I don't understand why nobody makes a hot fudge salad.

Most of the clothing pieces I throw together would be better referred to as ouchfits.

It is not helpful to eat a large bag of Smoky Bacon potato chips while reading William Leith's The Hungry Years: Confessions of a Food Addict.

Next week, I'm going to become obsessed with finding out whether the 6 pounds gained in 2 weeks can be as easily lost.

I think I know the answer already.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a cracking blog here! Without doubt I will bookmark your site ! I have a cholesterol medication articles site. It virtually treats all aspects that concern cholesterol medication articles topics. If you have got the opportunity, kindly come and check it out.