Puss in Boots, better known as Michael G, tagged me to answer a series of very intrusive questions but as he thought to say please?, the sheer force of his politeness compelled me to comply.
Five names you go by
2. POTD - Katie Schwartz is responsible for that.
3. Daisy - I don't really go by it but a client at work once very badly misheard my first name and thought it was Daisy. I thoughtfully had her killed.
4. Pennywinkle - one of my brothers used to call me this and I have no idea why, I wonder if it's too late to ask?
5. Fuckface - me, a name I call myself.
Three things you are wearing right now
2. At least 3
3. See above
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic - and I shall have it, in about 45 minutes.
2. For winter to be over (cue the We've Only Just Begun music).
Three people who will probably fill this out
Two things you did last night
1. Ate crispy beef with ginger (that's small 'g' ginger and not Ginger Grant).
2. Watched half of Tropic Thunder before giving up (the fake movie ads were better than the movie itself).
Two things you ate today
2. Leftover General Tso's Chicken
Two people you last talked to on the phone
1. My mother the tactician
Two things you are going to do tomorrow
1. Optimistically speaking, I have to go with wake up
2. Watch a film called The Fall that Mob mentioned a while back
Two longest car rides
1. From small city New Brunswick to big city Ontario (16 hours - my father killed several birds by driving so fast even they could not manoeuver out of his way)
2. Any cab ride where I don't feel like small talking my way home (feels like 16 hours)
Two of your favourite beverages
1. Coca Cola
2. Bloody Caesars - clamato juice - yes it's made with clams, but there's alcohol involved! Try it!
Please feel free to play the home game!