4/12/2006

You Can't Spell Pool Without Poo

The hotel I stayed in last weekend had a pool. They still have it I guess if you want to get technical.

Because there was a hockey tournament in town, there were scores of children and families in the hotel.

On Sunday, someone shit in the pool.

This meant it was closed for cleaning the whole day. That must have been some turd.

So. Extreme or not, I think the punishment meted out should have been the entire family lined up and is shot. With shit guns. And then real ones.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like poo

Dale said...

If you like it so much, why don't you marry it?

Anonymous said...

Because I'm already married to you!
And you're better than poo!

justacoolcat said...

mmmmm Babe Ruth.

Narrator said...

I made a pooh so long yesterday it was sticking out of the water. I shuddered to look at it. Turds belong in water.

Dale said...

You wish Tanya. There ain't a pre-nup built that you haven't broken yet.

Here I might say mmmmm Sweet Marie. And then I'd throw up a little in my mouth.

Dale said...

I think there's a telethon for that NV - Kurds for Turds or something?

Narrator said...

Kurds are turds. Fuckin' rabble-rousers.

Dale said...

O.R. they?