7/17/2006

This Storm Is Called Progress

While I'm at the computer, I generally allow all sorts of music to shuffle past my ears and I enjoy it and keep doing what I'm doing.


When a Laurie Anderson song comes on, it's a bit different. I tend to stop and listen. I sometimes hear things that sound new and that I don't recall hearing before.




Tonight, A song called The Dream Before from her Strange AngelsCD came on and made me laugh and feel a little sad. I had to go back and listen to the entire CD. All hail Laurie.

6 comments:

mellowlee said...

Dale, I followed the link to samples of her music. I want to listen to more of that song now!

Dale said...

You know what to do then Lee.

chelene said...

Is it just me or is there some crazy formatting in this post? I see different fonts and lines and stuff. (Feel free not to post this to comments, Dale. I just thought I'd let you know it looks weird on my end.)

Dale said...

There is some crazy formatting there Chelene. I had some trouble with it and decided to leave it as it fit well with a post about Ms. Anderson.

And what are you doing wearing it on your end anyway? You're the weird one.

chelene said...

I'll put anything on my end, Dale. And drink while I'm doing it.

Dale said...

Boozebag.